The Palestinian Return Centre is an independent consultancy focusing on the historical, political and legal aspects of the Palestinian Refugees. The organization offers expert advice to various actors and agencies on the question of Palestinian Refugees within the context of the Nakba - The catastrophe following the forced displacement of Palestinians in 1948 - and serves as an information repository on other related aspects of the Palestine question and the Arab-Israeli conflict. It specializes in the research, analysis, and monitor of issues pertaining to the dispersed Palestinians and their internationally recognized legal right to return.
* To highlight the issue of the right of return both as a humanitarian and political concern.
* Establish historical accounts of the plight of the refugees and offer realistic strategic solutions in addressing their plight.
* Support existing institutions such as UNRWA in any way we can that eases the suffering of the refugees and work towards a final settlement that guarantees their inalienable rights.
* To preserve the Palestinian identity and resist attempts to resettle the dispersed Palestinians in their places of refuge.
* To increase and widen awareness of the suffering of the Palestinians in the Diaspora.
* To inform the general public in Europe and Britain in particular, the truth on the many different dimensions of the Palestinian issue.
* To establish the status of Palestinian refugees under international law without any equivocation, and campaign for their basic human and legal rights.
* Provide daily news and updates on local and regional and international events which affect the refugees.